Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Electronics Galore!

The top of our TV has become a place for more than the basic DVD player and DVR to record my reality TV guilty pleasure. My husband has also added large speakers, a stereo system, a play station, and a Wii. While some of these things used to be on a shelf next to the TV, those cords were just too tempting (and dangerous) for Luke.

The pattern in our house lately seems to be to move everything UP out of reach from our jibber-jabbering, chubby-cheeked toddler.

I really don't like staring at this mess of "necessary"electronics each night. So here are my options...

1. Ask husband to declutter a few of his favorite things that are used sparingly. I can't remember the last time he played video games...
2. Look for a cord labeling and organization system.
3. Strategize ways to convince my husband to declutter a few things.  Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment